To put it simply: it’s our mission to help early-stage startups raise funding in a way that is fast, founder-friendly, and unmatched in the industry. We use data to assess and enable founders to reach their next milestones and build growing companies, sometimes from scratch.
We’re a young, close-knit team with a global mindset and a passion for entrepreneurship. The environment is challenging and fast-paced, with lots of room for entrepreneurial initiatives. Good ideas come from anywhere in Pitchdrive.
We are a tech startup. Our software is at the heart of what we do. We are looking for someone with good instincts and a bit of experience who already enjoys working on the front end, and is excited for an opportunity to learn about the back end.
- You have about two years experience with React/React Native (or 3+ years with a different, similar front end framework).
- You may have experience with Ruby on Rails, but if you don’t, you are excited for a chance to get familiar with a backend framework.
- You are a creative thinker. You write good code while balancing current and future needs.
- You enjoy problem solving. You aren’t intimidated by unknown error messages and you’re familiar with that rush you get when you finally solve a problem.
- You may have a non-traditional background--perhaps you changed careers to become a web developer.
- You will build product features that are impactful, easy to maintain, and a solid foundation for future work. At the same time, we are an iterative startup and some of what we build has a short lifespan.
- You will be working with a growing product squad, working in scrum, together with our lead engineer, UI/UX designer, and product owner. You will communicate with nontechnical people in the rest of the company.
- You will do mostly front end work but will also be expected to do occasional backend work.
- You aren’t expected to know all the answers, but you should be comfortable trying your best to find them. You know when to collaborate in order to keep moving forward.
- You know that mistakes are part of programming because mistakes are part of learning. You do your best to avoid mistakes, but when they inevitably happen you don’t let them stress you out too much.
Our Employee Promise
- Permanent contract
- Get the full startup experience
- Challenge of a lifetime with room for personal and professional growth
- A wonderful international team – ain't no family like the Pitchdrive family!
- Work a combination of remote and in-office in the fabulous cities of Antwerp and Amsterdam
- And last but not least we will pay you every month
Sounds like you? Send us your CV, motivation and portfolio to email@example.com.