Only a fraction of the available cash worldwide is invested in early stage startups. Startups drive innovation and impact employment tremendously. However early-stage investing is often very time-consuming for both startups and investors. Pitchdrive is redefining the way early-stage businesses take off by advancing the process of data-driven analysis of early stage startups. With our expertise in entrepreneurship, we provide a unique and scalable service for both founders and investors.
Our expertise in qualifying startups for verified, objectively validated funding helped us develop a unique growth-oriented service for early-stage companies. Thanks to our experience in investing and to our great network, we are able to provide the most valuable startup portfolio opportunities.
Trust us, we've been there. At one point in time, every startup hits a ceiling. Growth stagnates while frustration grows. At Pitchdrive, we understand startups. Our team consists of experts who understand how to help early-stage startups with funding and growth, as well as how to take the guesswork out of finding solid investment opportunities.
Our mission is to combine our extensive expertise in growing businesses with today's AI-based technology and cater to founders who seek to grow, as well as to investors who want to nurture their startup investment portfolio.
We aim to redefine the process of data-driven business analysis of early-stage startups. This way, we will become the most trusted funding partner for innovative startups and investors, worldwide.
Our Core Team
Frontend Product Developer
Amsterdam & Antwerp
To put it simply: it’s our mission to facilitate early-stage startups to raise funding in a way that is incredibly fast, founder-friendly and unmatched in the industry - by unleashing the storytelling potential of their data.
We’re a young close-knit team with a global mindset and a passion for entrepreneurship. The environment is challenging and fast-paced, with a ton of room for intrapreneurial initiatives. Good ideas come from anywhere in Pitchdrive.
We are a tech startup - our software is at the heart of what we do. We are looking for a product-focussed frontend developer with React/React Native experience who embraces learning new things and getting their hands dirty across the measure, design, develop flow.
Our core technologies are React, React Native and good ol'Ruby on Rails. Not too familiar with Ruby on Rails? Our founder Thomas used to teach Rails bootcamps so you'll be up to speed in no time!
An interest in startups & entrepreneurship will be a massive boost as you will be a central part of how we are working to empower founders to drive their companies forward through the tipping points and onto massive growth to be the unicorns of tomorrow.
Experience with data visualisation is also a big plus.
- Crafting unforgettable user experiences: our users are startup founders and high-value investors, two groups who are notoriously short on time and big on seeing results.
- Deeper dives to understand your target audience: your main impact will be in writing React and React Native but you'll also get opportunities with the engine that powers our backend, to help you explore and understand what is truly important to our startups & investors.
- Big picture tech thinking: the code you write will directly help hundreds of tomorrow's most exciting startups get to growth, but why stop there? You're encouraged to keep up-to-date on the wider field of tech and introduce new ideas & suggestions that could make Pitchdrive better.
Our employee promise
- Ownership of product from day one: we are strong believers that the best software is built by people close to the problem. Your role will go far beyond dev tickets.
- Personal growth is king: we're big fans of potential, because we know we are the right environment to help it grow. This role comes with the path of potentially moving up to lead your own development team over time.
- Room for learning and development: technology doesn't stand still, and neither do we. We take personal development seriously, especially through internally organised dev knowledge sharing sessions.
Do you see yourself in the above? Do you think you’ll thrive in this purpose-driven team? Do you want to experience working in a fast-growing startup that is shaking up the world of early-stage funding?